triumphs FS (newsgroups)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: triumphs FS (newsgroups)
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:53:03 -0700
If someone's interested, just picked up these items off the newsgroups.
I know nothing more than you do about these people or vehicles.
Peter
   ---------------
   Subject: Spitfire, 1964 - $350 Restoration Projec...
   Date: 1997/9/26
   From: <glenn.crepps@gsa.gov>
   Newsgroups: rec.autos.marketplace

   Buyline: Spitfire, 1964 - $350 Restoration Project

   More Info: I purchased two Spirfires several years ago with the
           intent of rebuilding into one vehicle.  I have owned
           a '64 since 1968.  One is completely disassembled with
           parts boxed and the other has all major components
           (motor, trans, rear) installed.  Rust in normal areas
           (floorboards, rear of trunk, etc.).  I can be reached during
           business hours at 215-656-5976.
   This free classified was posted at the request of the author
   by EPage Classifieds, http://ep.com/
   It was posted from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
   To read this ad go to URL: http://ep.com/ep/mi.html?ad=11373