RE: switch "plinth"

To: "'Dave Terrick'" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: RE: switch "plinth"
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:35:07 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,

you make an excellent point about the choke support. I will have to
consider this when I fit my plinth this weekend. Although I have now
become accustomed to being very "gentle" with the choke knob. I have
seen too many TR6s with the usual crack in the plinth where the thumb
would go to support the pulling action.

BTW, like the oil fiter, this control (choke) makes more sense where it
is when you consider a RHD car. Then the choke would be very close to
the driver. (The oil filter is free of the steering column on a RHD
car).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada