HVLP Painting equipment

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: HVLP Painting equipment
From: astorey@magni.berry.edu
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:37:32 EST
Dear List,

Eventually, I will be ready to begin painting my  '65 Spitfire, and I
am considering the purchase of HVLP equipment to make this as easy as
possible for a beginner.

 I have looked at information on several types,  both the turbine
type and the spray guns that are used with a compressor.  If
you have had experience with HVLP painting, I would appreciate
recommendations on what brands work best.  Also, has anyone used any
equipment by Lemmer, a Canadian company?  They have what looks like a
good price on a turbine unit, but I wonder if it measures up to more
expensive equipment.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Alan Storey