Re: kicky fuschia mules?

To: susan@grotecon.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: kicky fuschia mules?
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 30/09/97  21:48:15, you write:
<< Subj:         Re: kicky fuschia mules?
 Date:  30/09/97  21:48:15
 From:  susan@grotecon.com (Susan Hensley)

 Hi Leon!

 > (ps.what the devil are kicky mules?)
 > Kind Regards
 > Leon,(appreciatively,honest!)

 Mules are the shoes you may have seen on people like Greta Garbo -- they
 are open toe and heel higher-heeled "slippers," usually with a puff of
 feathers on them.

They sound perfect for shopping in the typical texan mall
Thanx for the detail,I've been leading a somewhat sheltered life the last few
years,(mostly underneath Triumph cars)

 Spice Girl?  No, just call me "Castrol Girl!"  ;)

As they say in the TV advert,"Oh the smell of it,Castrol R40 Vintage Race
Oil,another obsession from Calvin Klein,NOT.

(Well,anything is better than EP90 after 25 years inside a differential
casing,believe me!)

 Keep Triumphing,
 Susan    %)

And remember,"Make everyday a Triumphday"
;-> Leon