Re: TR6 underhood correctness

To: "scott suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 underhood correctness
From: "Richard W. Leopold" <rleopold@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 97 19:48:52 -0400
>> Wiper motor and bracket
>       Bracket is not painted, polished metal and motor is aluminum painted
>       (I have seen both black and aluminum, I used aluminum because it goes
>       better with the Laurel Green paint I used)

I just removed the wiper motor from a recently aquired 73 TR6, and the
motor area protected by the bracket was finished in a gray hammertone
paint. I used to teach IA, and this was one of the kids' favorite
finishes for their sheetmetal projects. I'll poke around and see if
there's any kicking around at school for manufacturer's data.

Richard Leopold
75 TR6 Done and drivin'
73 TR6 new project
70 TR6 new backyard ornament