Re: Supercharged Tr6

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Supercharged Tr6
From: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 13:17:22 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
And more driveable. I've spoken to Nick Formica, the owner of the car,
and am considering the same conversion on my '74 rebuild. Nick's sending
me a spec of all the parts and sources, two of which you have to
fabricate yourself from sheet aluminium: the plenum and manifold.

If I do it, I'm going to go a bit further with some work on the bottom
end of the engine. Don Sforza(?) has also driven the car and says its
great. He, Nick and others though, wonder if the drivetrain's up to it.
However, I seem to remember reading in the Triumphtune catalogue that
the drivetrain is good for 250bhp.

Adam Turner