Re: Supercharged TR6

To: "Larry Quirk" <Larry.E.Quirk@gov.ab.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Supercharged TR6
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:39:54 +1100
At 15:13 +1100 14/11/97, Larry Quirk wrote:
>Just sat back to a comfortable evening , reading the December/January issue
>of British Car.  Behold, a well illustrated article on Dr. Nick Formica's
>supercharged TR6.  AAAAAAH ----> the stuff that dreams are made of !!!
>Back to my drooling'
>Larry Quirk

Presumably this is a North American publication, as I have never seen it in
Australia.  Is there a North American resident on this list who would be
prepared to send me a copy in exchange for reimbursement of costs in US (or
Australian) currency?

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U (dreamless in Melbourne)