Re: Factory Manual

To: "Robert Van and Ann Cross" <vancross@visuallink.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Factory Manual
From: Paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul Poplawski, Phd)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:04:58 -0700 (MST)
Hi Bob .... still don't know about purchasing these two cars ... so I am
sending off a check to you today for the manual.

By the way, I am looking for anyone interested in purchasing one of these
cars from me ... it would be a '57 TR3 smallmouth ... completely
disassembled and ready for a bottom up restoration ... I would be keeping
one for myself.  The man who owned these cars and from whom I purchased
mine (already won trophy this summer) was a real stickler for detail ...

The car that would be available would be a wonderful project for someone ...

Let me know

Paul

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ
Paul Poplawski, Ph.D.
email = ppoplawski@state.de.us  or  paulpop@ssnet.com
phone (service) = 302/737-4491    weekday office = 302/577-4980