smallmouth

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: smallmouth
From: Paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul Poplawski, Phd)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:16:01 -0700 (MST)
I am considering the purchase, from an estate, of two TR3 smallmouths ...
'57.  These cars are completely disassembled.  I will be keeping one of
them and will be selling off #2 car completely.  They belonged to the
previous owner/restorer of my own '57 TR3 who passed away last Fall.  His
wife is currently looking to sell these cars to me.  All parts are garaged
and in good shape ready for the restoration and/or to be used for parts.
There is a wealth of parts here and the purchase of one lot will keep you
in parts or busy for a long time.

If anyone is interested, please contact me directly.  Thanks.  I live in
Delaware.

ャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャャ
Paul Poplawski, Ph.D.
email = ppoplawski@state.de.us  or  paulpop@ssnet.com
phone (service) = 302/737-4491    weekday office = 302/577-4980