Re: TR6 Headlight switch

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Headlight switch
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 08:40:51 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 wrote:

> It might be ok for a trailer queen or yard car (is there a
> difference?)
> but never on a curve eating, road going, rubber burning, REAL TRIUMPH!
> Richard Ceraldi
> 71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
> 71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
> Austin, TX
> http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3

Richard,
Careful how you throw those derogative terms around, my Spit has gotten
quite sensitive lately and doesn't take being called a "queen" lightly.
He has been known to ride on the back of a trailer to long out-of-town
events in order to avoid tedious drives at high revs due to 4.11 rear
gears.  However, that's all subject to change since my winter project is
a 3.89 rear end with Swing-Springs from a '75 Spit.

BTW What's with the Longhorns this year?  Go Raiders!