Re: stock radio

To: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: stock radio
From: "Douglas Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:04:04 -0500 "stock radio" (Nov 3, 2:53pm)
> Subject: stock radio
> Greetings all!
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a stock radio for my 76 Spitfire?  Any
> leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
>
> Will
>

>-- End of excerpt from William West

Will,

There was no 'stock' radio for any of the Spits. They were a dealer
installed accessory, and varied accordingly. Some had the Triumph
logo on the face, but those were the earlier cars rather than the
later. If you are looking for a period radio, I would suggest that
you check out some of the auto-jumbles/swap meets/flea markets.

Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ismi.net
dmitchel@ford.com
'73 Spitfire 1500 - owned since '75