Re: spitfire restoration

To: "Childs, David" <dchilds@lawson.epri.com>
Subject: Re: spitfire restoration
From: suchak@mediaone.net
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 17:11:02 -0500
Cc: "'Ralph Jannelli'" <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gang:

I have a pair of unkown vintage that came with a parts car I bought...
They're different than the ones my '77 came with, heavy rubber and more
rounded...  Is there any way I can ID these things?  I've gone to old
(small overrider) style bumpers and have no need for them.  Pretty sure
they're in good shape.....

John
--
Come see us on the Web!