Re: Hang onto those kidneys! (no lbc... )

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hang onto those kidneys! (no lbc... )
From: Rod Randle <randle@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 23:43:58 -0800
I have an interesting story that happened at the hospital that I have
worked at for the past 17 years.  About 15 years ago one of my
co-workers found a dismembered penis in a public restroom during the
evening shift.  A notice was immediately sent out to all surrounding
hospitals to keep a lookout for the other half of this problem.  Nothing
ever showed up.  This type of bizarre case do occasionally occur at
hospitals, however they are kept quiet.  Three years ago an aids patient
jumped out of a 7th story window of this hospital.  Because the person
landed on the hospital property it was kept away from the press.

Life is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Rod Randle
Shoreline, WA
'78 Spit FM77880U