Door Panel Staple Responses

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Door Panel Staple Responses
From: SSwan60@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 12:30:37 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for the responses.
Most said they are available if you look hard enough but then you have to
have the right gun.  The main suggestion was to use upholstery adhesive.  I
liked the idea of staples because they are removeable.  Right now I'm happy
they originally stapled the material so that I can savage it.  Maybe in the
future I won't have the need to remove the fabric in which case adhesive
would work fine, but if I did I'd rather have the staples.

I'll probably make up the panels and then find an auto upholstery shop to
staple the fabric on.

Scott Swanberg,  St. Paul, MN
'67 GT6