Re: Spark Plugs

To: Bernard.Christian-Woodruff@ping.be
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: tr7blues@juno.com (Glenn Haslem)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 22:50:04 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        The C at the end indicates the elctrode is copper (or some
portion of copper).  The N9YC will last longer and give a more consistent
spark then the N9Y.  As far as design and looks of the plugs they are the
same.  The N and Y indicate the length and width of the plug.  The 9 is
the tempeture range, and if the number is prefix with R that indicates a
resistive plug (to plug out noise on the radio).  In my TR7 I've had the
best luck with RN12YC.
Glenn