Keys

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Keys
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:02:12 -0500
I have been looking for a place that has the blank to make some door keys for
the 69 TR6.  Got referred to: A-Ace Locksmith, 676 N. Highland Av. N.E.
Atlanta, GA. (404) 875-0996, and drove over there.  Walked in and handed him
the key and he said "Either the door for an old British car or a motorcycle".
I said, "yup" and we talked cars for a while, while he made me 2 copies.

I pass his info along, recalling a thread looking for places to get keys made.
No interest, etc. YMMV.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/