Re: fuel filters

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: fuel filters
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:09:04 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
stu.jo@ibm.net wrote:

> Peter Zaborski wrote:

Stu, i sure hope you do not break down, but you do know this is
completely wrong. Just take a moment to think of how much rust is now in
tank,  what of all the possible fire hazards, break downs, and then last
but not least, as you sit on the side of the highway alongs passes a
"MIATA" he looks at his girl and says, now you see why I would not but
British, always breaking down.