Re: Echanges en Français

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Echanges en Français
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:35:53 -0600
> Bonjour à tous,
>         Je suis Français. J'aime beaucoup les Triumph.
Malheureusement,
je
> ne parle pas suffisemment bien anglais pour comprendre tous les
échanges
de
> la List, surtout pour des sujets techniques. Je suppose que certains
> comprennent également mieux le Français : Suisse, Belge, Canada...
> Manifestez-vous nombreux, nous pourrions peut-être communiquer plus
> facilement.
> A bientôt !

I turned this over to the Hill Country Triumph Club Espionage
Department
for translation: After exhaustive efforts, this is what they found:

"Bon Jovi on tour!
My name is Frank.  Wow. Jamie (Palmer) has beaucoup Triumphs. Much to
my
amusement, suffice it to say, you people comprendo the English. I would

like to exchange lists (if you know what I mean!). How about I show you
my SU
jet technique. I suppose that certain of the egalitarian Triumph
components think
the French have very few (TR's). Swiss, Belgium and Canadian.......
Magnifique,
the numbers!  Never pour on poor communication with fake lament.
A good toot! "

They found a "Secret Message" hidden inside this ridiculous discourse.
The dreaded
"Double Disguise" was used so that only authorized agents would be able
to read this.
Destroy your computer after reading this message.

"Unfortunately, I do not speak sufficient English to exchange with the
list.
Recently I was offered a cup of coffee while waiting for a plane in
France.
The next thing I know I'm in a bath tub filled with ice and a note
pinned to
my chest saying "CALL 911 OR YOU WILL DIE". When the EMT's arrived
they discover my LIVER has been removed.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!   THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!!!!!!!!"

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net