RE: More wisdom on Lucas Alternator Replacement

To: "'All the Lucas Lovers'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Joe Curry'" <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: RE: More wisdom on Lucas Alternator Replacement
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:04:29 -0500
1963 Spitfires came with Generators and were positive ground.  Perhaps
they wer designed wiht that in mind and should be kept in that
configuration!  Why does everyond feel the need to change the way the
cars were designed!  You're just paying the price now!!

Just kidding...

Clark
--
Visit me at: http://members.aol.com/cwnicholls