Re: Author in our midst

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Author in our midst
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:12:41 -0800
I was just looking through the recent volume of Moss Motoring that I
receoved today.  When what to my wondering eyes should appear, on pag3
20 under Technical Tips was a name I recognise.

None other than our own Trevor Boicey (Ottawa, Canada) submitted a tip
about fabricating a tool for removal of the oil plug on MGB's and
Midgets.

Aside from the fact that you are a "Traitor" to the list, congrats to
you for being published!

Joe Curry  '63 Spit

PS How are you gonna spend the $35.00 gift certificate, on MG parts or
TR parts???