Re: Author in our midst

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Author in our midst
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:05:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe Curry wrote:
> I was just looking through the recent volume of Moss Motoring that I
> receoved today.  When what to my wondering eyes should appear, on pag3
> 20 under Technical Tips was a name I recognise.
>
> None other than our own Trevor Boicey (Ottawa, Canada) submitted a tip
> about fabricating a tool for removal of the oil plug on MGB's and
> Midgets.

  Argh! Guilty as charged!

> Aside from the fact that you are a "Traitor" to the list

  Well.... if it helps, I made the tool in question in a
friends garage while working on his TR3. Honest! I even used
his grindstone that is used to grinding good old TR3 bits into
oblivion!

> PS How are you gonna spend the $35.00 gift certificate, on MG parts or
> TR parts???

  Unknown actually. The last couple of times I bought Moss
parts I bought them through Dick Burger. I bed that won't
work well for gift certificates. Oh well, it's a problem
I'll deal with.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada