Good News and Exciting(?) News

Subject: Good News and Exciting(?) News
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:42:06 -0800
The good news is I had the new rear spring put into my Spitfire and it
straightened out the wheels and leveled (mostly) the car --- feels MUCH
better while going down the freeway. I checked into several of the other
items which were suggested by the list, and all appear to be OK (at least
for now).

So, with nothing pressing on the Spit list at the moment, I went and bought
a 62 TR3B today (TCF720L if anyone is tracking these kind of things). It
had sat in a field for the last decade or so. To say it needs restoration
is an understatement. But, all the parts are original (except for the GT-6
seats that will be replaced), and I no longer have to wonder what I will do
with any free time or money I have for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the advice on the Spit rear end, and you can rest assured you
will hear from me much more often when I get over the shock of what awaits
me.

- Dave Moag
  77 Spitfire
  62 TR3B