MJB list keeper

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MJB list keeper
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:14:04 -0800
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow listers I may be incorrect, but not off base when I say it is not
the tip of a hat or a wrench raised high or a mug of your favorite but
some good old fashioned " U.S. DOLLARS " that are needed to keep this
list up to date & running, so why not send a little " XMAS CARD " with a
little something inclosed to  " The Fat Chance Garage ",. This was not
solicited or asked for, but I do have a very special interest, I own 2
LBC and several other old cars and nowhere is such a vast list of usefull
information available such as what MJB/Majordomo maintains, come on now
it's pay-back time.