outer sills.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: outer sills.
From: Vintner1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:14:37 -0500 (EST)
Hello, I'm new to the list.  I've been on for a couple of days and have found
it very interesting.  I've got a question about TRF outer sills for a TR3A.
 I'm doing a frame off and ordered new outer sills.  When they came in they
looded very good, but when I held them up to what was left of the old ones
they were too narrow.  In fact they were about 1/4 inch too narrow.  What I
mean by narrow is that when you look down from the top of the car they don't
go out as far as the old ones.  Has anyone noticed this?

Thanks,  Anthony Parker
Vintner1@aol.com

60 TR3A