Re: outer sills.

To: <Vintner1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: outer sills.
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:53:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Are you sure that the old ones are original?

I replaced my outer sills with Moss supplied parts and they seemed a perfect
match. I was under the impression that both Moss and TRF supplied the same
body parts for the TR3. In fact, the spare tire well that I purchased at the
TRF summer party a few years back was marked for shipment to Moss.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm