Re: Glove Box Lid TR3A

To: Mark Grafsrtom <markg4269@toast.net>
Subject: Re: Glove Box Lid TR3A
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:16:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Back in the mid 60's when the wood dashes were introduced on the 4's etc.
There was an urge to change them over.  My first driving buddy was one of
them.  Wood dash; wood steering wheel; Built up a wood center console; oh
and a wood gear shift knob.

He thought it was something at the time.  Wonder what happened to him.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator           INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL       Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\   '58 TR3A (TS25264L) - http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/   /