Re[2]: TR4A leaf spring woes

To: <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[2]: TR4A leaf spring woes
From: "Dave Rupert"<Dave_Rupert@codl.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 97 17:16:00 -0500
     Chris,

     The springs were too deep.  I think I may have caused a slight
     misunderstanding.  I realize that the rigid axle TR4A also uses
     aluminum spacers.  That's why I think it was easy for the supplier to
     mix them up.  Even with the spacer there was no chance the axle would
     mate up to the spring (Okay, I did get it to mate up by having six
     gorrillas standing in the trunk floor).

     Dave Rupert
     1967 springless TR4A
     1980 TR7