Re[4]: TR4A leaf spring woes

To: <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[4]: TR4A leaf spring woes
From: "Dave Rupert"<Dave_Rupert@codl.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 97 17:33:08 -0500
     Chris,

     No, of course not.  That would be too easy!  I threw them out when I
     got the new set three years ago...  Since one of them had a cracked
     spring eye, I didn't bother to save them.

     I found a guy in Connecticut through Hemmings that has a set he'll
     sell me.  If they're too worn, I figure I'll either have them recurved
     or use them for a pattern.  I'm close to Detroit, so spring shops are
     all over the place around here.  BTW, from what info I've gotten so
     far, it looks like this spring IS all that the suppliers have right
     now.

     Dave Rupert
     1967 springless TR4A
     1980 TR7