Re: valve cover gaskets... A STORY NEVER BEFORE TOLD....

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@octonline.com>, "Justin Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: valve cover gaskets... A STORY NEVER BEFORE TOLD....
From: "Atwell (Buff) Haines" <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:10:30
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
At 08:41 AM 11/25/97 -0500, Vic Whitmore wrote:
>Hey Justin, we still need one for the Spits. My last info was that you were
>feeling out the demand. Any updates?
>
>Vic Whitmore
>76 Triumph Spitfire
>Thornhill, Ontario

Justin, I'll second Vic's reply.  I for one am sick of those cork gaskets.
Presently I'm using "Right Stuff" gasket-maker from Permatex.   It works
great but is not re-usable (somewhat of a bother when you adjust your valves).

Remember, a Spit 1500 gasket is sellable to MG Mid**t owners too.

Atwell (Buff) Haines
'79 Spitfire FM96062

Succasunna, NJ USA
CarBuff@scooter.net
"There are three types of people in this world:
those that are good with numbers, and those that aren't."