Re: British Parts Connection

To: seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu
Subject: Re: British Parts Connection
From: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:53:00 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ed:

I have dealt with them exclusively and find
them to be very good at ordering parts for me
at a discount.

Dick and his family go out of their way for us
the car enthusiast in getting us the best prices
and discounts at Moss in particular.  I have seen
discounts as high as 35% off the catolgue price
and even cuts deals to get shipping costs lower.

I currently have a 67 MGB and 72 TR 6 and I have been
ordering poarts from BPC for over 1 year and have never
had a problem with returning something.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

Tom Wagner