British Parts Connection

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Parts Connection
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:11:05 -0500
I talked with these people at the British Invasion in Stowe. I was wondering
what experiences others have had in dealing with them. Are the parts the
same you would get if you ordered directly from the company? Or are they
seconds, scratched, dented, etc.?

Any comments would be helpful.

BTW - this is a long shot but at the British Invasion I noticed several of
the TR6s had luggage racks which were rectangular in shape and had two
places on the top bar and the raised bottom bar through which a belt or some
other tie down could be passed. I've looked through the TRF, Moss and VB
catalogs and the only thing I can find that appears to be the same in on
page 36 of the T6.15 1997 Fall edition of the VB catalog. If anyone who was
there (and understands what I've just said) could check and see if this is
the same one, I would appreciate it.

Oh well, as long as I'm parading my stupidity for not asking at the British
Invasion, I might as well ask another question. There was a TR6 from Canada
which had black radiator/heater hoses which appeared to be ridged. Looked
great. Just wondering if that person is on the list and if he/she is would
they be able to tell me where they purchased the hoses.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and those who don't celebrate that
holiday have an enjoyable day anyway.

Ed

74 TR6 CF17687U

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

Ed Hutchinson
Financial Aid Office
SUNY Inst. of Technology
P.O. Box 3050