[Fwd: Re: brakes]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: brakes]
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 22:54:44 -0800
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 22:42:13 -0800
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
To: triumph@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brakes

Joe,

I got my spit back from the paint shop today. The comm. # which i failed
to give you in previous communication is: FM78075 U. The paint looks
really good. I'm pleased with the job Maaco did.

I will get on to attempting to get more pedal to the brakes by adjusting
the rears as you and others suggested (Thanks) in the morning.

I was wondering if you or someone else might have some insight on
another problem. I am experiencing a shimmy in the car at around 45 to
50 mph. It is not consistant. It comes and goes. I have already replaced
the front shocks, springs, ball joints, and several bushings, but the
shimmy persists. My next thought is tires, although, the tires look
good. They are Perreli brand. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance...........................................Troy Johnson