Re: Steering Question

To: Jim Altman <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Question
From: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 14:50:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

Is this something that can be corrected by removing the wheel and
rotating it a spline or two, on the steering shaft, in the correct
direction? If the turn signals cancel properly and the car tracks
straight going down the road, realigning the wheel on the splines
should cure the offset. On Spitfires, a 1-1/8" socket will remove the
retaining nut.

Charlie B.