Re: Flammable Fluids WAS: TR Spit: Front Crank Seal question

Subject: Re: Flammable Fluids WAS: TR Spit: Front Crank Seal question
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:56:05 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Atwell (Buff) Haines wrote:

> {Don't ask me how to make tennis-ball cannons out of soda cans and
> isopropanol alcohol, either.)

Better still is to get the trusty ole WD40 out and soak a  sponge tennis
ball with it, thenin combination with those strong elastic things pro
swimmers use to build their arms up, wow. You could hit the side of a
house in the next street.......err in theory of course!:-)

And as for a 68 automag paintball marker...oh my lawyer has told me to
shut up.:-)

Johnny

'77 spit
'93 sosta proto 68 automag with electric hopper