Re: tr6 steering rack bushings

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 steering rack bushings
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 16:34:56 -0500
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter,
I've read that boiling the poly bushings in hot water for at least an
hour will soften them enough to make them pliable and easier to install
and do the bushings no harm. I can't say for sure if this works or not
because I have'nt done it but I would wear gloves to handle them after
boiling!

Good luck,
Lenny Seidman

--