Re: GT6 Mk III Fuel Filler pipe... looking for a source

To: Chris Lillja <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Subject: Re: GT6 Mk III Fuel Filler pipe... looking for a source
From: msecres@ibm.net
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 18:57:20 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Lillja wrote:

> I was thinking about this the other day...try a marine supply place. I
>remember hose this
> size that connected fuel tanks to gas caps on deck...I would imagine it's
>just big fuel
> line....
> Chris Lillja
> TR4A
> Norton Commando
> Spit MKIV

Not a bad idea, Chris.  It seems that all GT6 owners are faced with the
disintegrating filler hose problem ... including me.  I was expecting
that one day, I would just visit parts places until I could find a hose
that was adaptable.  Maybe I'll start with the Boat Boyz first ...

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6

The stuff we do for our matchboxes.  Sheez.