Re: TR6 Wiper Motor

To: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Wiper Motor
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:34:15 -0500
Cc: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You Write:
Dave:

>I hate to correct you, because 99% of the time you are correct, but this
time,
>you are only partially correct.

Ok, ok, I was wrong.  I was working from memory and it has been a few years
since I was into the wiper circuit.  The last wiper motor I worked on was
on an Austin Healey and it had a wire connected to the top cover of the
gear box which was adjustable.  One could set the parking position by
turning the cover and then fix that position by tightening the screws.

But that was a single speed motor and the two speed motors are wired
differently.  This will learn me to speak from memory and not check the
manual.  But then if I was retired I would have the time to look it up,
wouldnt I?  ;-)

Dave Massey (I think. Maybe I should look it up.)
71 TR6
74 TR6
78 TR7