Re: TR6 Wiper Motor

To: HDRIDER570 <HDRIDER570@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Wiper Motor
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:34:12 -0500
Cc: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Dan Masters <DANMAS@aol.com>
John writes:
>Well I checked and the ground is good.  I guess I'll be learning about the
>nner mysteries of a Lucas Wiper Motor in the near future.  Thanks for the
>help.

>John

>Life is too short to fix all my non-boring cars

John

I think that Dan Masters has taken this baton and is running with it.  He
has the time to research these things, I, on the other hand, was working
from memory and it has been a few years since I looked at the wiper.  I
will delegate the task to him.  It is only just since he is retired and I
am working, paying the social security he is drawing ;-)

Dave

P.S. Dan, don't take thst the wrong way, I have SEVERAL retired friends
that I am trying to claim as dependents.  ;-)