Re: the devil replies - TR cylinder heads

To: "Steve Chandler" <stevec@rtd.com>
Subject: Re: the devil replies - TR cylinder heads
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:20:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I had read in a recent magazine that it was because the P.I. system didn't
work well in all of the variuos climates in the USA, but I'll bet it was
more because of the difficulty of setting them up for the different
climates. In other words, the dealers didn't have trained technicians, like
Steve said.
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm