Re: More on: TR2/3 How Many are left?

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More on: TR2/3 How Many are left?
From: EPaul21988 <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:53:09 EST
In a message dated 97-12-18 09:34:37 EST, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
writes:

<<  once observed that I had at least 10 TR3 driveshafts (propellor shafts)
 sitting in my parts bin from scrapped cars.  I also noticed that all my TR
 buddies had similar numbers.  If we extrapolated

                             that data >>

Actually Bruce the word data is plural, datum is  the singular form,  but then
you did say you worked in government statistics didn't you :~{).!!!!!

>>for all the
 known TR2/3 nuts just in the States, that meant that the total production
 was over a million, so the printed production figures were obviously wrong.
 That's when I knew I had a future in statistics and government service.

This is just another piece of information, inaccurate as it may be.  AIC says
they are used by the insurance industry to help value cars according to how
rare the car actually is, hence the value.

How many sidecurtain cars do you guess there left Bruce ??

Regards,
Bob Paul
Corrales NM