Re: AGE OF LBC OWNERS

To: mdporter@rt66.com
Subject: Re: AGE OF LBC OWNERS
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 09:34:19 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
 Talking about TRs etc, etc....
Michael Porter jabbed Hugh with.....

>> Never thought about letting it go since.
>
>What? You'd not _negotiate_ a price on it, Hugh? <g>

hmmm, I suppose everything has a price eventually....I used to say
$10G.....that was before I saw any even close to that price tag...Now?
Hell, I'd have to put a price around $35G now<VBG>

>Cheers, Hugh, and all. And hope you all have a good holiday and >that
Santa knows what you want, even if he doesn't always know >what it is....

I found out what they kids were planning to get for me....talked 'em out
of the Norton Antivirus - I downloaded it from the Norton website a few
nights ago....They said I was too hard to buy anything for...30 minutes
later of 'suggestions' they said 'OK, OK, OK, we have ideas now'
Sheeshhh...I'm not tough to buy for....no clothes, period!  Stuff for the
Stag, stuff for the 250...no problem!

Yeah, I'll piggy back onto the salutations from Michael....Hope ya'll
have a good holiday season......I'll be of to West Chester, PA...

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag