RE: tr6 radiator duct

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: tr6 radiator duct
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:46:47 -0700
Thanks to all who replied regarding the radiator duct question. So far I
think I like best the response from Martin Libhart below. It looks like
I might be able to use my old duct (it is still in good shape, just
dirty) and save the hassles of making one from scratch. As for the Al
duct from Good Parts, that sounds very enticing but at $80 US seems too
high to me (remember I need to convert to Canadian $s - the Can $ is
close to an all time low vs the US $ right now).

So the question is where can I get the Mar-Hyde Bumper Black paint? I
tried to do some research and it seems Bumper Black is used by several
manufacturers. Most however, seem to carry a lotion or conditioner like
product (ie. The Wax Shoppe, Turtle Wax) and call it Bumper Black. Only
Mar-Hyde is a paint. I assume Mar-Hyde is readily available at stores
like Pep Boys in the US but for us Canucks the selection is not always
so great. Any Canadian listers know where to get Mar-Hyde products in
Canada?

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada