TR3 head removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 head removal
From: Adrio Taucer <adrio@capitalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:45:30 -0500
I am appealing to the collective wisdom of the list for some
assistance.  In the process of removing the head form my TR3 and have
hit a snag.  All the nuts and bolts came off no problem but the head is
being stubborn.  I can lift the front of the head about 3 mm and it is
evident that the head is moving relative to the front 8 studs (I can see
the head moving up and down on them).  BUT the rear 2 studs seem to be
"fixed" with the head.

So my question is, is there a "trick" or some method for getting the
head unstuck form these studs?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Adrio Taucer
Ottawa, Canada