lbc starting problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: lbc starting problem
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:38:06 PST
in reading the thread about the jumping of the batterys to get a lbc to
start, and thinking in my little brain about the circuit itself, it
seems to have solved a problem here.  ie, when you hook 2 batterys up in
parrallel, which you do when you jump a car, you keep the 12 volts but
double your amperage capacity.  my wifes dodge has been having similar
problems and when someone mentioned the ground wire being bad on their
domestic, it hit me like a ton of bricks.  for example thought "you
stupid @()$* )#$*%" so thanks again for all your help. im off to the
auto parts store to get new cables and ends for my wifes car.  and some
parts for my triumph.

and joe get out of the corner, im the only one supposed to hide there
from ridicule. ;-)~

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

currently topless/wireless/swaybarless/water pump less etc.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?