non-TR question

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: non-TR question
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:55:09 -0500
listers...
Does anyone have any URL's for "recycled parts dealers" (junk yards!).
My wife cooked the rear window wiper motor yesterday on our 93 Chrysler
minivan.  A new one is 140 bucks and since we use it about 10 times a
year it doesn't make sense to use money that should be spend on a TR to
buy this motor new.  The dealers I've contacted have wrecked minivans
but they don't want to part out the rear tail gate assembly.  Makes
sense...they will probably have a need for a complete assembly and it
would lose value if it is sans wiper motor.

So, if anyone has a spare motor in their treasure chest of parts...feel
free to e-mail.  Or like I said above if you know of a home page for
junk dealers...ditto the feel free stuff above.

bye for now (and I return control of your attention back to the
meaningful TR chatter)

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250