Re: Rear damper control

Subject: Re: Rear damper control
From: Steve Chandler <>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:07:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There is nothing special you should know. My experience is that the
shocks have a tendency to work themselves loose. You can use a longer
bolt, and put a nut on the other side to help prevent this. Also inspect
the shock link for wear, I have had these break in the past.

steve wrote:
>      Never saw this posted to the list. Still looking for responses. Thanks
>      as always.
>      Jeff
> ______________________________ Forward Header
> Subject: Rear damper control
> Author:  Jeffrey Bonina at US-TECH-MA01-248a
> Date:    2/25/98 3:26 PM
>      Is what Bentley's refers to as the rear damper control AKA the "rear
>      shock"?
>      If so, anything special I should know about when I replace them?
>      Thank you, thank you, thank you!:)
>      Jeff
>      '73 TR6
>      Still have never driven - 4 weeks and counting!

Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates