Re: Driving me up the wall

Subject: Re: Driving me up the wall
From: James <>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:53:23 +0000
Cc: david hill <>, triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The PI is controlled by a nice peace of watch work quality mechanics.

It does sound like a fule supply problem.  Is your fule pump getting too
hot, I think this is common on PI's.  It maby that that is getting hot
and you are starting to get vapor build up.

Other than that is there supposed to be a heat sheald in the car that is

By the way I see Lucas are making new injector controler gizmoes for
unleaded petrol.  There are apparently problems associated with lack of
lead for lubrication wether this is true I hate to say.  They also
correct some design faults in the original unit.  Only draw back it's
about 250 pounds.

James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot