Re: Metal Etching

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Metal Etching
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:19:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad:

How many days passed from when you had the frame
sand blasted to when you started applying the metal
etching?  After you have metal sand blasted it
is critical to proceed ASAP with either primer and/or
paint since any extended time with it exposed
unprotected to the air will cause rusting.  This
might be what you are experiencing?

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6