Re: Spitfire Fuel Flow Rate

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Fuel Flow Rate
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 19:00:34 -0700
Cc: Mark Milotay <otmc@bc1.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ed,
Does it say what carb. setup that is for?  I recall reading (but I can't
for the life of me remember where) that the 2-4 psi setting is correct.
I recently was having a problem of too much pressure and that resolved
it.  I checked briefly in the Haynes book and didn't see anything.
Maybe it was in the notes that came with my carb. rebuild kit.  I'll
look further as I get time.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer