RE: Heat inside TR6

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Heat inside TR6
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 10:08:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
This thread brings back (un)fond memories of my first TR-6.  It had a small
engine fire which required the fire department to extinguish.  Something
about a catastrophic failure of the fuel pump and gasoline spraying all over
the hot engine.  But everyone, including me, forgot about the cardboard
tranny hump and while it was being towed into the shop there were enough hot
spots left that the hump caught fire and the rest of the car burned down
while on the back of the tow truck sitting on the edge of the freeway.  Ah,
the old days.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK